ORLANDO, Fla. (FOX 35 ORLANDO) – Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer has officially qualified to be on the November 5th ballot.
Dyer is running for Orlando Mayor once again. He announced his re-election bid earlier this year.
He has already secured endorsements from a number of Orlando and Central Florida leaders and organizations, including:
- Ten state legislators representing greater Orlando
- Senator Randolph Bracy, SD 11
- Senator Linda Stewart, SD 13
- Senator Victor M. Torres Jr., SD 15
- Representative Bruce Antone, HD 46
- Representative Kamia Brown, HD 45
- Representative John Cortes, HD 43
- Representative Joy Goff-Marcil, HD 30
- Representative Anna V. Eskamani, HD 47
- Representative Amy Mercado, HD 48
- Representative Carlos Guillermo Smith, HD 49
- Congresswoman Stephanie Murphy (FL-07)
- Congressman Darren Soto (FL-09)
- Congresswoman Val Demings (FL-10)
- Orange County Mayor Jerry Demings
- John Mina, Orange County Sheriff
- Scott Randolph, Orange County Tax Collector
- Tiffany Moore Russell, Orange County Clerk of Courts
- Rick Singh, Orange County Property Appraiser
- Equality Florida Action PAC
- The Orlando Regional REALTOR Association
- The Fraternal Order of Police Orlando Lodge 25
- The Laborers International Union of North America Local 630
- The Central Florida Hotel & Lodging Association
- The Building Owners & Managers Association Orlando
Early voting for the Mayoral race will reportedly take place between October 28th and November 3rd, with election day on November 5th, 2019.
For moer information about your local voting locations, visit the Orange County Elections website.